Who is it for?
Chainloop might be a good fit if
with your SecOps hat on, you
- have been tasked with enabling SLSA compliance in the Software Supply Chain of your organization.
- are trying to wrap your head around attestation in the context of NIST 800-218 and Executive Order 14028 and want to get one step closer to compliance.
- want to implement a standardization framework in your organization's fragmented Software Supply Chain security. Or you have tried and failed in the process.
- have no visibility on your SSC, their practices or their readiness level.
- want to implement SSC readiness service level objectives (SLOs) or release gateways.
- are frustrated with the development team's lack of commitment and priorities mismatch.
with your developer hat on, you
- have too much on your plate already and just want to get over with the security requirements with minimum amount of work and via a simple, jargon-free process.
- don't want or have time to implement yet another log or artifact storage.
- are frustrated with continuous new requirements from the SecOps team and would prefer to have a clear framework to get them out of your way so you can focus on your actual priority, to ship your product.